Encouraging Words: My Word of the Year



Thanks so much for joining me today! I have a very special blog post for you today! I am introducing my word of the year and what it means to me! My word of the year is BLOOM! If you didn't check out my Reflections Post from yesterday please go check that out! I am claiming 2022 as MY year! 

I don't want to dwell on negative things, but a bit of a back story...I have in the past always been a procrastinator, which in turn means I have let people down in my life! Well, I decided this is the year I am kicking procrastination to the curb. I have spent the last 2 weeks reflecting and giving much mindful thought to how I want to craft a new life for myself! So, I am embarking on a new journey and will be doing a blog post all year long every Saturday sharing, learning, and reflecting on my word of the year and how it will impact my life! 

I have also carefully thought out words for each month to compliment the word of the year! This is something I began last year but failed to complete...no more of that either! So to kick of this series cause I have a lot to share...I will have a blog post each day this week! Hope you enjoy and that I can inspire you with my words and creations. 

Hope to see you tomorrow when I will share my complete vision board for my word of the year! 


 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!