Encouraging Words: My word of the year Day 3

 



A reminder of my word of the year! 

Today I am posting my crafty goals for 2022...I have tried these types of goals several  different ways over the past years. Most recently, in 2021 and 2020 I dabbled in digital planning with GoodNotes. I did love that but found it was one more thing to create each month. And I would often fall behind on creating that which would then create a snowball effect. 

So, I decided to completely simplify my method. I kind of "borrowed" this method from my friend Beth from Bourbon Creek Crafts. If you are unfamiliar with her YouTube channel you should check her out. 

How does this fit in with my word of the year? 
First of all...crafting makes me happy! and I love to use my crafting to uplift others. 
Secondly, I do feel like I am fulfilling my potential by utilizing the things I have at hand. 
Finally, I want to be a resourceful person.


Sorry if it is a bit blurry...I had to do a screenshot.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!





2 comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!