Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop



Have you been enjoying the hop so far? I know I have. The inspiration is wonderful. I sure hope I can get that craft room cleaned today so I can get in there and craft. It is a mess! 


This wreath is to go on my craftroom door...I love traditional green and red for Christmas. I cut the wreath from the Christmas Solution cartridge. I made it as large as I could on my gypsy to "fit the page."  Then, cut the leaves to go on the wreath twice and pop-dotted each set. The second set I outlined in gold glitter and put some red gems on them. I did the same with the bow only outlined it in red stickles. A girl's gotta have her bling right? Hope you enjoy today's project. 




Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments you have been leaving. I have a surprise at the end of the hop so make sure you comment each day!


Blog Hop Business:  Make sure you check on over at HoneyBearz Designs for the whole lineup and to see today's sponsor and prize package. Also Lisa is given away some prizes at the FB group...for the whole hop. You can find that here. And last but not least check out the wonderful creation that Madge has for you today! See you tomorrow~

27 comments

  1. Great Wreath! Now you've got me wanting to make one for my Craftroom Door! :0)
    Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wreath!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath...thanks for sharing. The glitter and gems are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wreath.. how did you make the background? Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to decorate the craft room entrance way! Love this wreath. Fabby glitter outlines.
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Wreath Teresa. I agree with you that a girls gotta have her bling. Just wouldn't be the same without it.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful wreath love the glitter :) tfs
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this and what a great indoor wreath I think I would end up putting on all doors
    Thanks,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty. I also like the traditional red and green for Christmas projects.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking wreath with the touch of glitter.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're right Teresa, a girl sure does have to have bling, lol.Tfs this wonderful project, Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your wreath is so cute. I love the stickles it's the perfect addition to your wreath. Thanks for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a fine job on your wreath:))) thanks for sharing. I am loving this hop and all the talent.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful wreath :)
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My, I love your wreath, did you use a cricut or cut it out some other way, can you share with me? Ilove it
    thanks'
    sharinlee@comcast.net
    sharon mallory doble

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ilove your wreath, its beautiful, and so feative,
    thanks,
    sharon mallory doble,
    sharinlee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful wreath!! So pretty and festive. Wow! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is going to look awesome on your door!! It is really beautiful!! I love it!!

    Jvilla95ar at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice wreath - thank you for sharing and have a great week - thanks for being part of the hop! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the wreath, and the gold outlining
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!