Welcome to Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!



Boy, do I have some great things in store for you over the next 12 days. I am in a 12 Day of Christmas Blog Hop. So why don't you commit to hop along with us? There will be some FABULOUS Christmas projects over the next 12 days. I also have some blog posts showing some projects for the wonderful My Cricut Craft Room where I am a new Design Team Member. Be sure and follow me or sign up by email so you will not miss any of the crafty goodness this month! By the way, my regularly scheduled posts may be suspended while all this craft awesomeness is going on! Thanks for your support of my blog.

So for my Day 1 Project I thought I would let you see the Christmas card photo that I created in Photoshop Elements 7. Now, I am a paper crafter/scrapbooker at heart but I like to dabble in digital for certain things and I really wanted to create my own Christmas Card this year, no template, no pre-made from any particular photo site just pure total creation from my own little mind.
                                                                                                                                       


If you are new to Photoshop and need somewhere to get some help in figuring it all out Jessica Sprague is an awesome site and has lots of help and digital goodies for purchase. A wealth of help and goodies can be found over there!!


So without further adieu...here is our Christmas Photo Card. This is my hubby and I and our 7 grandchildren! These are the most precious treasures in all the world to me!


Blog Hop Business: Our wonderful hostess of this blog hop...Lisa over at Honey Bearz Designs has some really cool sponsors of this 12 day hop...so make sure you read all the requirements to be able to win some great prizes! 

Now if you will hop on over to the greatly artistically talented Madge she has some awesome projects to share over the next 12 days as all of our designers do! I am soooo excited to see what everyone has to share. I know I have some really cool projects planned for you.



26 comments

  1. What beautiful grandchildren! You must be very proud. What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love how the guys are in camo and the girls in red. Perfect! :)
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautiful grandchildren. I bet your ONE AND ONLY granddaughter is the apple of your eye :)

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Your grandchildren are super cute!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an awesome card. Kudos to you for figuring out photo shop. I've been trying to figure it out for three years and cannot do anything with it. I guess I just have a mental block when it come to it. Merry Christmas!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute grand kids and adorable card!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Christmas Card photo. Thanks for sharing. i am now following you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely job and gorgeous family!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sahring your wonderful Christmas photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christmas Photo card Teresa. Love the photo. So beautiful. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful Christmas Card! And your right Grand Children are the most Precious Treasures! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow how great 7 grand kids that is wonderful what a nice family
    Thanks,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teresa - thanks for displaying your wonderful project with your hubby and grandchildren - I love my grandchildren so much! Thanks for being part of the hop as well - have a great week! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is wonderful, great pic and papers were a good choice,
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful job Teresa! You look like my family only we have 8 grandchildren: 5 boys and 3 girls, lol. Congrats on being on the DT @ MCCR! TFS~Mary Montecalvo
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your card teresa, your family card really stands out, I love your blog too, so nice,thank you for sharing your family with us,
    sharon doble
    sharinlee@comcast.net
    happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the beautiful family picture card. thanks so much for sharing. I love the photo!! You did a great job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow such a great idea to do a photo card. So easy and beautiful. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow.. I have 8 grandkids.. what a great photo...

    ReplyDelete
  21. great photo card! what a nice family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great LO. I thought it was a real frame.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great card! Love them in camo! :-) TFS! Live for Scrappin

    ReplyDelete
  24. great Christmas card tfs!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!