Day 7 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop



Another great day. The talent here is phenomenal! Thanks to Lisa for hosting this absolutely fabulous hop! I have a really great project to share with you today.

I want to decorate my hutch for Christmas really beautiful so I have been making some new home decor items to help with the decor. As always I went to my favorite place for inspiration, Pinterest. I saw this one day and really wanted to duplicate it but since my color scheme for Christmas is green, red, and white I decided to do my Christmas tree up a little different.



I used straight pins with white heads on them to pin the buttons on so they look like they are the white twinkling lights of the tree. Then, the white buttons are the tree topper and red buttons the ornaments. Hope you like it! It took me only about an hour to make it! Oh, for the tree I used a styrofoam cone.




Blog Hop Business: Make sure you check on over at HoneyBearz Designs for the whole lineup and to see today's sponsor and prize package. Also Lisa is given away some prizes at the FB group...for the whole hop. You can find that here. And last but not least check out the wonderful creation that Madge has for you today! See you tomorrow~



18 comments

  1. That is super cool. I love how you used the white headed straight pins and buttons. Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Teresa. I was wondering how you attached the buttons but when I read your post description and looked I the picture again I understood. Very wonderful idea and plus you can take it apart after Christmas and use the buttons for something else.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Button Tree is so Cute! Well I guess it's Cute as a Button! He! He! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love the buttons and the colors you used are perfect!! I love Pinterest. I don't know what we did without it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute,love your buttons...MaryG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is too cute, you know I never decorate my hutch, I just may this year:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love Pinterest.....you did a fabulous job
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teresa - very nice Christmas tree - looks like a lot of organization putting on the buttons - I have not figured out how to use Pinterest - Thanks for the hop and have a great evening! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful. What a great idea.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really great tree. I love how you used the white headed pins to add a little extra something. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tree, it looks good enough to eat, but wait those aren't life savors, they are buttons. The color just jumps out at me.!!! awesome I love it. /thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever idea!! Love all the beautiful buttons, and the festive tree!
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute button tree!!
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that little tree!! I love the colors! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable tree!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Teresa this is so clever!Thanks for sharing this idea! Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great project. The buttons make it pop.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!