Day 5 of 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop


For the Would You Ever Guess Post from My Cricut Craft Room go Here




Hello Fellow Crafters and Blog Hoppers!! This is one fine day and I plan to spend the whole day crafting since I have been inspired by soooo many of the wonderful projects along this hop. If you have not hopped along the whole 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop so far then you are missing something! You can begin at Honey Bearz Designs and see what Lisa has and then hop along from there. Also, some awesome prizes are being offered...I know there are some I covet...no want...no I really NEED them!! LOL!

Well on to my project today...I was inspired by this on Pinterest and immediately thought of a dear sweet friend that would absolutely love to have this kind of present. Now, the lady in the blog post said she had been collecting vintage ornaments all year. I did not have that kind of time so I decided to see what my thrift stores had...at $1 a whole big bag of ornaments I could not pass them up! They were just perfect even though when I started hot gluing the ornaments on I realized I had too many red ones...so I am going to head back and get a few more to fill in some empty spots. I love the way this turned out!



Blog Hop Business: Make sure you check on over at HoneyBearz Designs for the whole lineup and to see today's sponsor and prize package. Also Lisa is given away some prizes at the FB group...for the whole hop. You can find that here. And last but not least check out the wonderful creation that Madge has for you today! See you tomorrow~




15 comments

  1. Beautiful. What a lucky friend.

    Melissa
    iamapapermaniac.blogspot.com
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Wreath Teresa!!!! I love all the beautiful colors. ABSOLUTELY LOVE you work!!
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! Awesome...think i'll have to scraplift that one! Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa - what a lovely wreath - looks like a lot of work to me! Have a great week and thanks again for Day 5 of the hop! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am Loving your Wreath! Looks so Fun! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a vintage looking wreath Teresa. I'm sure your friend will love it!TFS~Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is aa stunning wreath! It has such a vintage feel to it! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty wreath,Love the colors in it...MaryG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful wreath!! :)
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, the wreath is gorgeous!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a gorgeous wreath. I love it!! And you can never have to much red at Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this wreath...very creative
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your wreath so colorful!! Can't remember if I commented on this one, so i thought if I did, you deserved two comments.!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your wreath turned out great! I have this project on my list of wreaths to do!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgous wreath. Love allt he different sized and colored ornaments.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!