Turkey Shirt

I saw this really cute shirt last year on Pinterest and wanted to make it for my granddaughter. Well, not enough time last year to do that kind of stuff but a whole different ball game this year. So, I got all the stuff and made this cute shirt for her today. I am very excited that I now have the time to be able to do crafty projects for my family and my home.

First picture is the pic from Pinterest:

                                              Ribbon Turkey

And then here is my project...my sewing machine is not working at the moment so I was unable to put her name on it or applique around the turkey body...so I did a hand stitch. I really liked how it turned out. I think it has lots of character.


A close up of the turkey!



5 comments

  1. Teresa- that is just adorable and I love the look of the handstitching too!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!!!

    robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/2012/11/wyegw-national-teddy-bear-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my friend, that is really cute. Will be waiting for you to post a picture of her wearing it.
    Gini

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!