Join the Fun...Mickey Fun that is!!


Over at My Cricut Craft Room today you can see all sorts of Mickey projects. Back in May my grandson had a Mickey Mouse birthday party. I have some of those projects for you to view today. I wish I had taken better pictures. I had no idea at the time I was going to use them for a design team project. They are mighty cute though!

**click on pictures to view larger and see the detail.

Banner:


Table Decor:

Party Hat:


I used the Mickey Mouse Cricut cartridges to create all of these projects...I apologize again for not being able to give your specific details of each item.

So head on over to My Cricut Craft Room and check out all the Mickey Projects posted there. And to all a Magical Day!!


1 comment

  1. This is so great Teresa. I LOVE the banner!!! What wonderful decorations you made. TFS~ Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!