Day 6 of 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop



The talent in this hop is blowing me away! I am sooooo thankful to be counted among such talent. Your comments have been wonderful. Thanks so much for all your support through this hop. Today I went back to my digital scrapping. I wanted to create a new facebook template to use throughout December. The tutorials over at Coffee Shop Blog are absolutely wonderful if you are into digital photography.


My December Facebook Cover...


Blog Hop Business: Make sure you check on over at HoneyBearz Designs for the whole lineup and to see today's sponsor and prize package. Also Lisa is given away some prizes at the FB group...for the whole hop. You can find that here. And last but not least check out the wonderful creation that Madge has for you today! See you tomorrow~

16 comments

  1. This is beautiful Teresa, I think it'll look great on you Facebook wall.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it. You did a great job. The photos are super. Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa - those pictures are adorable - my DIL takes pictures of my grandkids in Trees in parks, on bridges, etc. She provides me with some wonderful pictures - thanks for the hop and have a great week! Gail'http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Facebook Cover, So Super Cute! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome FB cover!! Very eye catching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice Facebook cover!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea...I need to do something like that.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Love the splash of red.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great facebook cover!
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really cool. Thanks so much for sharing.



    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics Teresa! TFS~Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL! I love your cover photo.

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the different LO shape with the cute doe.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!