My Cricut Craft Room: Would You Ever Guess Wednesday


For 12 Days Of Christmas Blog Hop Day 5 click here



I am up to my eyeballs in Christmas! And I wouldn't have it any other way! Today I have for you some cute gift packaging. I wanted to provide my 3 primary school grandchildren with a Christmas treat container for their teachers. These ladies were my colleagues for many years as I just retired this year from the school my grandchildren go to. I would have been absolutely thrilled to receive something like this as a teacher. So, since I have the time now I want to give back to some hard working and dedicated ladies.


Recipe: I have been collecting containers lately to use in my crafting projects. 
Cover the container with paper. (This was from my stash...no idea what it was)
I cut this really cute scrolly Christmas tree from Jolly Holidays 
(1st time I have ever used this cartridge!) 
I cut it at 4" and used pop dots to put on front of container.
I have to go to the store today and get candy to fill it up!

Hope you enjoyed my project today!



5 comments

  1. What a great way to re-use containers. I love when we are able to do this. Thanks for Sharing.

    Tammy S.
    My Cricut Craft Room D.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Recycled Christmas Containers! I have a few Containers saved back to for Projects! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I love that Christmas tree and Jolly Holidays is my favorite Christmas Cart. You are so sweet to remember your co-workers. It is a great way to stay in touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think these canisters can be used for something but I never decorate them I have a whole passel of them. I love yours What a great idea thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!!! Thanks for sharing. I love all the Christmas inspiration!

    Robin
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!