Day 4 of 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop




Have you hopped yet? If you have not you definitely should. There is some awesome, amazing talent out there. I have a really cute project for you today. My daughter and daughter in law invited me over last week during Thanksgivng vacation to do a craft project with the grandkids. I was so thankful to be able to just spend time with them. So, I wanted to share the pictures of our project! Enjoy!

Felt Christmas Tree

all materials needed for our project


very serious about his cutting...he drew one of the dudes from
"Rise of the Guardians"

he was so into this and so excited!

Finished ornaments

Finished tree up on the wall...the kids now have their own
tree to decorate over and over again!

Blog Hop Business: Make sure you check on over at HoneyBearz Designs for the whole lineup and to see today's sponsor and prize package. Also Lisa is given away some prizes at the FB group...for the whole hop. You can find that here. And last but not least check out the wonderful creation that Madge has for you today! See you tomorrow~



20 comments

  1. These ornaments are so adorable! The kids are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Great job on the tree!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be one of those projects that will always be remembered - it's great to see the children involved! TFS! I'm happy to be hopping w/you over these 12 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Teresa and such a fun Christmas project for the kids. Love it!!
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! Glad you got the children involved, and showed their talent. Thanks for sharing!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea Teresa. Looks like they had a lot of fun! TFS~Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Cute Teresa! My Grand Children would Love this! Great Idea! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really great idea for the kids to do. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing, it looks like they had a blast.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cute idea for kids - I bet they are having fun with that! Enjoy your day and thanks for the hop! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea! I wish I would have seen it last week when my 6 yr old grandson and 8 yr old daughter were "BORED!" This is the perfect project for kids! I'm sure your grandkids had a great time hanging out with you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just awesome! Great job kids :)

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea,spending time with the children...Very pretty tree...MaryG.

    ReplyDelete
  13. how adorable. I love the skirt, andhaving your kids help out making it, well, it makes it special,
    sharinlee@comcast.net
    sharon doble

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project for the kids!!
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool idea. I'm sure the kids had loads of fun.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice! I love doing Art with kids. That's my calling to be an Art teacher for kids :D Volunteer here I come. :D I love all the ornaments such care into each one!! Wish I was there!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You must have had a ball, I know I would have, it is always fun to craft with the grands.lol love your tree and ornaments.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute idea
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE! And great memories for you and the kids.

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!