Late Monday Menu Post!

Well, I am late with this week's Monday Menu post. I was gone or taking care of some important matters most of the day yesterday. So, here is this week's menu and a little critique for you.










*Monday
Tacos
Refried Beans w/Cheese

*My critique of Monday's dinner: I tried a different brand of taco shells, a different brand of sauce, and had made my own homemade taco seasoning...all failures! My hubby hated it all. Which made for a very tenseful (is that a word?) dinner last night. :(


Tuesday
Italian Sausage Sandwiches w/ Carmelized Onions
French Fries

Wednesday
*Alice Springs Chicken (like Outback's)
Broccoli
Roasted Potatoes
*Pea Salad (my hubby loves this)
Rolls

Thursday
Pizza!! Yippeee..

And we are going out of town for 3 days. A nice get away just to be together.


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!