My Cricut Craft Room Festive Friday




I am sooo into the Christmas spirit. Everything around my house is decorated, music playing, Christmas baking smells filling the air, and there is more to come. I am happy to share today this cute and simple project.

So over at My Cricut Craft Room the theme for today is Gingerbread. So check it out to see everyone's post using various takes on gingerbread.

I cut 2 Gingerbread men from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge...this is my favorite gingerbread man cut! I designed them on my Gypsy and cut at 4.06." I cut the background image because I did not want the face and line details on him. I then used my Viva Decor pens to put on the details. Simple...it took me about 8 minutes. He is going to be the tags for these cute little ceramic dishes you see in the picture. I am making mini gingerbread loaves to send off to my dad in his homemade package for Christmas. Check back next Monday and I will share all the contents of his awesome package!





7 comments

  1. Teresa, your gingerbread boys are just so cute and I love the ceramic dishes you have to bake gingerbread in as a nice gift!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Teresa!! I bet that gingerbread will be yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Teresa. I'm sure your dad will be enjoying the bread as well. TFS~ Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little ginger bread men are super cute Teresa!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable gingerbread men. Can't wait to see the rest of your package. Great gift idea.

    Tami
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!