Day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop




I want to apologize right off the bat ladies. I have used up all my items I had made ahead of time and I had a super, super busy past 2 days...yard sale Friday and Saturday, kept 2 of my grandsons Friday evening for parents to go out, then took granddaughter to the annual production of the local dance company's Nutcracker last night. So I have to show you today 2 areas of my house all decorated for Christmas. Again, I am so sorry I do not have an actual project to show you.

First up is my most favorite area of my house. It is one of the plant shelves in the living room. I absolutely love the decor of this area.





Next is my beautiful tree. I got this tree at an awesome price after Christmas one year. I was testing last night how to take those twinkling light tree pics with my camera. One of my new goals for 2013 will be to finally learn how to use my camera better.





Blog Hop Business: Make sure you check on over at HoneyBearz Designs for the whole lineup and to see today's sponsor and prize package. Also Lisa is given away some prizes at the FB group...for the whole hop. You can find that here. And last but not least check out the wonderful creation that Madge has for you today! See you tomorrow~






19 comments

  1. Your Camera took a Gorgeous picture of your Tree. I hope to get my Tree up within the next few days! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree and decorations are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous decor, Teresa...thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your tree. Your decorations are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, life gets busy - we all understand - spending time with those grandchildren are priority you know - lovely Christmas tree - thanks for sharing your lovely projects and today your pictures this week - Have a great week and thanks for being on the hop! Enjoy your week!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is gorgeous Teresa. I had my tree standing and decorated for about a week and a half but my kids, ages 4 and 2, kept taking off the tinsel, bows and balls so I had to take it down. Will have to wait till they are a little older and not so mischievous.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree is beautiful,love what you did on your shelf...MaryG.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As far as I'm concerned - Your ability to design an area and make it as beautiful as you did is a great project and no apologies necessary!! Thanks for sharing. MK

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful shelf space for decorating and your tree is beautiful!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful decorations
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Busy life. Hope The Nutcracker was fabulous.
    Beautiful tree :)

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great decorations!! I love the tree it's gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful decorations!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tree is beautiful!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your beautiful festive decorations!
    Beverly Jordan
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful decorations!!
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Teresa, you did fine! You totally created both projects. It's not just what you make out of paper, glitter and glue. Beautiful decorations and your tree is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see why this is your favorite area. Nice tree.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, gorgeous twinkling tree.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!