Would You Ever Guess Wednesday



I am thrilled to show you one of my most favorite layouts of my little princess and Cinderella. We went to Disney for the first time the year after she turned 2 in September...that seems like yesterday and at the same time seems so long ago.

I cut Cinderella at 6" and then added lots of bling with stickles. The tag embellishments are Jolee's and I do not know where the blingy bird came from. I also added liquid glass to the castle turrets on the page. Thanks for taking a look.


Don't forget to head over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what my other Design Team sisters have to share with you.




2 comments

  1. your layout is beautiful!! I must say I am a bit sad that my daughter has decided a couple of years ago that she is to old for princess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!