Day 10 of 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop



Whew! I have no clue how I ever found the time to work!! I have been running like crazy lately and it still seems like nothing ever gets off my plate. I am loving being home this time of year though! Would not have it any other way. And of course I am absolutely loving this blog hop. So wish I had more hours in the day cause I would be crafting sooo much more and showing you lots of other stuff. So many ideas spinning around in my head.

Today's project is super duper simple. I used my friend's Gypsy for the Christmas tree cut cause I did not have the right shaped tree. I am sorry but I do not remember the cartridge I used. Then, I used George for the star. I cut 5 trees and 5 stars. I plan to decorate an area of my house I have never decorated before. I have to get the ladder out to put them up so I will do that a bit later and come back and post the final picture with them all hanging. Anyhow, here is the Christmas tree and the star. I cannot wait to see this all pulled together. Thanks for taking the time to look. Remember to comment on each day cause it will definitely be worth your while. I have a surprise in store for you!





Blog Hop Business: Make sure you check on over at HoneyBearz Designs for the whole lineup and to see today's sponsor and prize package. Also Lisa is given away some prizes at the FB group...for the whole hop. You can find that here. And last but not least check out the wonderful creation that Madge has for you today! See you tomorrow~



17 comments

  1. Teresa - be very careful on the ladder! I sound like a mother don't I? Because I am one! LOL
    -thanks for the hop and for sharing - have a great week! Gail http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like i'm following Gail around today...or is that stalking? Great star and tree. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next photo of these.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornaments are so cute! bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute ornaments. Looking forward to seeing the decorated area. Be careful on that Ladder.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute Star and Tree! I'm making Ornaments to. Their the best kind! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute ornaments. I bet your tree looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great!!
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are adorable!!! I love all the glitter! Thanks so much for sharing.



    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are in the decorating spirit:0 love the ornaments.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the music paper.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The simple ones are sometimes the best.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea for ornaments.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!