My Cricut Craft Room 100 Cartridge Blog Hop


For the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop click here.




I am also excited to share with you today several different projects I made for the 100 cartridge blog hop over at My Cricut Craft Room where I am on the Design Team. There is some amazing talent going on here this weekend. I hope it inspires you to get your craft on today or tomorrow!

Project 1: I used the Snow Friends cartridge to make this really cute snowman to be the center of attention on this wreath for my granddaughter's bedroom door. I cut the snowman at 7" so he was big enough for the center of the wreath. I also color coordinated the color of his attire to the colors in my ribbon.




Project 2. I plan to cut tags for one main present of each person in my family this year. I started with my daughter and daughter-in-law. I used Forever Young and chose 2 of the silhouette of the girls and red and green for their attire. I then made tags to mount each lady on. I made the ladies at 5.89" on my Gypsy. I realized I made the tags a bit large, but, thank goodness both of these tags are going onto some large packages.





Project 3: My oldest daughter's name is Holly. At Christmas time she totally gets into the fact that her name is so popular at Christmas. Maybe I had something to do with that though. heehee. She wants holly everything. I started when she was quite young wrapping her presents in holly paper, putting holly on her packages and so forth. So I used the holly image on Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cartridge as a package decoration for one of her presents. I cut it at 4.71" again using my Gypsy.


Project 4: This was a super simple project for me. I received this tri-fold Christmas decoration in a swap a couple of years ago. It has been sitting in my craft room just waiting to be used. I am decorating my hutch differently this year and have been scrounging around the house to  find things to use. When I saw this I knew exactly what I could do. I used Ashlyn's Alphabet (one of my favorite font cartridges) and cut out the word JOY and adhered a letter to each panel. It is going to look absolutely adorable on my hutch!





Hop right along and check what the amazingly talented Jamie has to show you this month!


Here is the whole line up for you!
My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ 
Jen L http://www.mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com/ 
Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/ 

15 comments

  1. Your projects are all so beautiful. I can't decide which one I like most. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects. Love the snowman ribbon. My favorite are the tags for your daughter and daughter in law.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on your projects. I just love the snowman wreath.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the tags, but i also love the snowman wreath. Awesome projects. Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. What super cute gifts. Really like the Christmas wreath on your daughters door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the projects you came up with!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Teresa I just love your projects! My favorite has to be the Joy tri fold.TFS~Mary
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What absolutely fabulous projects Teresa!! Love them all but my favorite is the snowman wreath, it is gorgeous, love the bright colors!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your projects.they are super cute...MaryG.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My oh my you have been busy.... I love all your projects for todays hop! The wreath is just too stinking cute! The colors are just great.

    Nadja MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute wreath!! Love the decor!

    Robin
    MCCR DT
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable projects. I love the snowman in the wreath. super cute.

    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT SIS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your home decor projects and what a great idea to personalize tags for each member of your family. Nicely done.

    Tami
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. that wreath is awesome! love that you did something non-card!!
    ~Liz K
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love the Wreath!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!