Theme Day Thursday with My Cricut Craft Room




Only 5 more crafting days till Christmas!!! I hope you have gotten all your crafty presents complete or almost there! I had the need for a holiday card so thought I would whip out this snowman card....I cut him from Snow Friends and then dolled him up with some stickles,  plopped him on this absolutely adorable piece of paper I pulled out of a stashed stack in my Christmas pile of paper. Then, I added a snowflake button up in the top corner. It took all of about 5 minutes to whip out this card....mainly because I have a whole stash of Cricut cuts I keep on hand to use in a quick pinch! Hope you enjoy!


So head on over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what my design team sisters have created to share with you. 






3 comments

  1. Teresa - your snowman card is just the cutest thing! I love that snowflake button you added! The Stickles just make him very festive!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to enter the Michelle's Craft Room 1 Year Anniversary giveaway and didn't see the post I saw on the other blogs.

    I follow you via email subscription.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!