Winners of 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!!!...Finally!


Please forgive me for not getting to this sooner! I had some major computer issues along with Christmas busyness it really took me a while to get to this. So here is what I plan to do...since I only have 1 prize I am going to do a random drawing to pick the day, then do a random drawing to pick the winner of that day...


So the day is Day 10!



And the winner of that day's comment is #18...which is Jodie R. Congratulations!!! I will be getting your Christmas prize package out to you within 3 days after I get your info!

Jodie R. please contact me at teresascraps@gmail.com with your address information!

2 comments

  1. Thank you so mucTeresa! It was such an awesome hop and I am so excited to win!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!