Day 12 (Last One!) of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop


I am soo very sad to see this blog hop end. Why you may ask? Cause a blog hop of this magnitude is certainly lots of work. Well here is my answer!! There are several reasons...

  1. Our fabulous hostess Lisa Tehonica Pontious over at Honey Bearz Designs has done an amazing job organizing all of this for us to enjoy. Kudos to you Lisa!!!
  2. There have been an amazing group of ladies in this hop. Their talent is phenomenal.
  3. It got me motivated to create! And, helped me step out of the box to try new techniques.
  4. I am not ready to be finished!! I have so much more I still need to do. Lots of my Christmas presents this year include tags or homemade little touches to go along with them and I have not finished. 
  5. I still have decorating to do!

So because of #4 and #5 above I will be extending this myself for the rest of the month. Maybe not daily but I will continue to post all of my wonderful creations through the rest of the month. 

For today's project I was browsing last night...either on Pinterest or the net and saw an adorable Christmas owl...well that inspired today's project. 

I used this cute Christmas owl from the Winter Wonderland cartridge and made him all in Christmas colors. I cut designed him on my Gypsy and cut him at 4.41". I typically do not like to use this color for my card base but felt like it went well with all the patterns. I then used a small sentiment to stamp "Merry Christmas" in Close to My Heart chocolate ink.

Instead of trying to cut the tiny little pieces for his legs, nose and the tip of his hat...I used Stickles.



I want to thank all the wonderful gals that have taken the time to follow me and comment on all of my projects over the last 12 days. Several of you had some questions and such along the postings, I will be answering those in a post later this week so if you were one of those come on back!  And now on to my surprise! I will be randomly choosing a day. Then, from that day randomly choosing a comment and sending out a surprise Christmas assortment of scrapbooking supplies. So, you see it is very beneficial to comment on each day!!


And if you made it to the end of this long winded post I will have some updates in a couple of the threads for you tomorrow as I finish up decorating 3 areas with items created for this blog hop so tune in tomorrow for the finale on Day 10 and 11 and 2 more little areas that I plan to decorate today.

Blog Hop Business: Make sure you check on over at HoneyBearz Designs for the whole lineup and to see today's sponsor and prize package. Also Lisa is given away some prizes at the FB group...for the whole hop. You can find that here. And last but not least check out the wonderful creation that Madge has for you today! See you tomorrow~

16 comments

  1. I think the Stickles you added as the feet, nose and pointy hat is a wonderful idea. Adds a nice texture and beautiful touch.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card...and i am so glad to hear that you are still crafting. Since i am following you via email and GFC i am sure to see those projects. Thank you for all the time you have spent preparing your projects to post for this blog hop. It has been amazing to see your talent.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Owl Crazy! I Love your Sweet Christmas Owl Card! I have loved seeing all of your Creations and will be looking forward to seeing more of your Projects! Thanks for Sharing! Wishing you a Merry Christmas! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute Santa owl card - thanks for sharing all of your work this week and have Merry Christmas - Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute :)
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a fun hop, so many wonderful creations:) hate to see it end too. Love your owl project for today:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute,enjoy sharing the week with you,Happy Holidays...MaryG. guillotma@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute. Love the use of stickles.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute owl...thanks for all the projects you have shared for this entire hop...they have been awesome
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. Love owls.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card. The owl is adorable. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project!! I love this adorable owl. Have a blessed Christmas season!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo cute and fabulous idea using the stickles!! I need to remember that one!! Thank you for all your inspiration and aweome, creative projects for this hop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!