Day 8 of 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop



WOW! It is almost time for this to come to a close...only 4 more days. I am so excited to share today's project. It is for my daughter Holly. She lives way out in Oregon, I live in Florida! She is way too far away. I made her a fall wreath for a house-warming present when I flew out to see her in late September. She loved it so much she said, "Mom, can you make me a wreath for every holiday?" Well of course I can so here is the wreath I made to send to her. I have to get it in the mail soon!



I made this wreath for very little money. Everything was on sale. And you know how I said the other day I had too many red ornaments for that other wreath I made....well they all worked perfectly on this one!!

Blog Hop Business: Make sure you check on over at HoneyBearz Designs for the whole lineup and to see today's sponsor and prize package. Also Lisa is given away some prizes at the FB group...for the whole hop. You can find that here. And last but not least check out the wonderful creation that Madge has for you today! See you tomorrow~


17 comments

  1. Another beautiful Wreath Teresa. I love the your creativity when it comes to making wreaths. You have such good ideas and your taste is impeccable. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome talent, Teresa. i love your wreaths! Thanks for sharing.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is amazing and I bet your daughter will love it - so nice hopping w/you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wreath. Love the ribbon.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Wreath! Sooo Pretty! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful wreath, I'm sure your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful wreath, so pretty ,love the bow.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a beautiful wreath and I am sure your daughter will love it! Have a great week and thanks for being part of the hop - Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    I have blog candy -come and join!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wreath
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful wreath, I'm sure your daughter is going to love it!! Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful wreath!!
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Wreath. I love the red balls Looks so great so inviting. Ready for the Holidays Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your wreath is adorable!! How cool that yiur daughter's name is Holly!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful wreath...Sorry was miss...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your wreath is awesome!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great wreath.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!