Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop


Boy, have I learned some lessons during this blog hop. If I am fortunate enough to be in this hop next year I will start in January creating my projects!! Or at least in September! I have absolutely had a blast though. I sure hope all of you have gotten some inspiration from the past few days. I know I sure have!

Today's project came right off Pinterest! My favorite place!

Overall view

Top View

Closeup View

For today's project I made a centerpiece for my table. I used redline tape to secure to the candles and then poured glitter on the tape. The candles were a mess so I used a paint brush to brush away the excess glitter. I then had some styrofoam balls that I slathered in glue (with my finger...that was the easiest way) and then rolled them in glitter. Last, I arranged them on the acrylic tray. I got that at WalMart over by the cake decorating stuff. As a final touch I also arranged these little gems I spotted on the end cap at WalMart. They were $2.97 but the perfect touch for the tray.

I think it might need something else...a cloth to put on the bottom? paint Merry Christmas on the edges of the tray? or paint a design? tell me what you think!

Now, I need to go clean my scrapbook room! It looks like a glitter bomb went off in there! Make sure you comment each day a surprise is headed your way tomorrow!

Blog Hop Business: Make sure you check on over at HoneyBearz Designs for the whole lineup and to see today's sponsor and prize package. Also Lisa is given away some prizes at the FB group...for the whole hop. You can find that here. And last but not least check out the wonderful creation that Madge has for you today! See you tomorrow~

16 comments

  1. This is so beautiful Teresa. I love the different sized candles and the different foam ornaments and gems. Very Beautiful Indeed!!!
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what to do with those glass beads I have, add a few candles and whala a great centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa - the candles and gems are lovely -a nice crochet doily underneath might be something you could add -thanks for the hop - I am enjoying viewing everyone's projects - I will be back for day 12 tomorrow! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your centerpiece. Not sure if i would add anything to it, but maybe a cloth if you think you need something. Very gorgeous! Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Centerpiece is so Pretty! I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're braver than I am with glitter. And to think I'm a mother of two girls. This I really beautiful.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sure is a lot of glitter, it is real pretty though, I think it looks fine just the way it is.
    cathyplus5.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out amazing...love it
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really really love it. I think it would be adorable if you painted a design on the tray. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool and colorful center piece. I did one with mini metallic ornaments.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great centerpiece!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super pretty :)
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!